1. Where are you from?
I’m from Spain.
2. Tell us about yourself.
I was born in a small city of Alicante, Alcoy, in Spain, almost 31 years ago and I’m a journalist. After several years working in an office, I decided that I need to work for any organization like IOA (Infinite Opportunities Association) and feel that my job is useful for the society.
3. Have you dealt with volunteering before and what did you do?
Yes, I have. I was volunteering in Morocco and Nepal, few years ago, working with children in both cases.
4. What’s the reason for you to make this decision and come to Bulgaria?
I make the decision to come to Bulgaria because I liked the Infinite Opportunities Association project. Actually, I have not many knowledge about Bulgaria before I came here.
5. What is your first impression of Bulgaria and would you come back again?
I completely felt in love with this city from the beginning and I’m not ready to say if I will leave it in one year :p
6. By participating in our project, what will be the benefits for you?
I will have the opportunity to do a variety of things with the organization while I learn about the Bulgarian culture. A full pack!
7. What do you think is the attitude of people in Bulgaria about the project? What is your attitude?
People seems to be able to know more about the project (is a very useful project, actually, for the society) and I’m feeling more motivated as ever with it.
8. What advice would you give those around you to get involved in the campaign?
We need to be proactive to get a more tolerant society where to live. And we need it now more than ever because new technologies are changing our lifes and we are not sure how they are doing that. So, No Hate Speech campaign is the way to get it.
9. If you had to describe the LOVE&HATE III project with one word, what would it be?